Saturday, October 15, 2011

Portraits at Duncan Garden


I took pictures before the weather cooled off of these four kids at Ducan Garden.  Some how I never saw this garden when I went to Manito park!  It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen.  It is a perfect place to take portraits.
 Here are the portraits of the kiddos:

My personal favorite, I love the blonde hair contrasting with the red dress and the soft background of the water fountain:


This one is the oldest.  She was so easy to get good pictures of, it was great!  After me harassing her for too long she complained to her mom: "My cheeks hurt from smiling so much!"


 
Sisters: 

His mom says one of his goals is to be funny.  He was making us laugh while he was doing all these silly faces:

And something a little more serious:


 The baby:


So precious:
  

Brothers:


 One last group photo...so sweet:

No comments:

Post a Comment